Join us on June 9, 10 & 11 for MAVA’s Virtual Volunteer Engagement Leadership Conference: In With the BOLD!
The past year has brought many challenges for volunteer engagement leaders that we may be eager to put in the past. It's time to work together to imagine the future of volunteer engagement: Out with the old, in with the BOLD.
MAVA’s 3-day conference will offer 3 keynote speakers and 35 concurrent sessions for staff at all levels of volunteer engagement experience to choose from. All presentations will be LIVE with opportunities to interact with the presenters and other conference participants!
Conference topics include:
- High Tech, High Touch: Finding the Balance in Volunteer Engagement
- Managing Challenging Volunteers and Reducing Conflict
- Why 70% of Potential Volunteers are Not Coming to Your Organization: What We Need to Learn from Informal Volunteerism
- Purpose-Driven Volunteer Impact
- How to Diversify Your Volunteer Program
- And many more!
Learn more about the conference, see registration rates and register at mavanetwork.org/2021mavaconference. Or download a flyer to share with your colleagues. Special rates are available for AmeriCorps members.